The Village Hall is available for Private and Community hire.
To make an enquiry or booking, please contact Jo Allen by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07734 562028.
You can check Village Hall availability by clicking on: UH Village Hall Calendar .
Our Village Hall Hire Charges & Hire Agreement (including Terms & Conditions) documents are available below for download.
Upper Heyford Village Hall: Somerton Road, Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 5LB.
The building is regularly hired for private events including christenings, weddings & children’s parties. Exercise, martial arts, yoga & art classes meet here, a number of social clubs use the space and it of cause the chosen venue for our annual fund raising events including Flower Show, Quiz Night, Race Night, Friendship Evening and Bonfire Night.
We look forward to possibly being your choice of venue.
Warm Regards from the Upper Heyford Village Hall Management Team.
All of the following facilities are included in our standard hire charges:
- Small entrance lobby
- Main hall & stage
- Floor to ceiling folding glass doors opening onto recreation area
- Disabled access from car park
- Car park at front of building (capacity 25 with unlimited overflow onto recreation area)
- Large kitchen with serving hatch, large oven & hob, 2 sinks, plenty of space for commercial catering equipment and access available from the rear of the building.
- Small kitchen with 2 serving hatches, oven & sink
(NB. We do not have a fridge, freezer or dishwasher in the building)
- Ladies & gentlemen’s toilets
- Disabled toilet & baby changing facilities
- 12 Rectangular tables seating 8
- 1 Large circular table seating 8
- 100 Upholstered folding chairs
- 100 China dinner plates
- 100 Mugs
- 100 Sets of cutlery
- Cleaning materials & equipment