Upper Heyford Village Hall
Somerton Road, Upper Heyford, Bicester, Oxfordshire OX25 5LB
As Covid-19 rules continue to relax the village hall is reopening for further bookings. However some restrictions still exist and may change over time. Please contact the booking clerk for further details.
As Covid is still prevalent please continue to sanitise hands and keep the hall well ventilated when in use. Please clean all surfaces after use.
Having recently been restored, our Village Hall offers a wonderfully light and open space suitable for almost any event. It has capacity for 100 standing, 90 seated theatre style & 80 seated at tables and these capacities can be increased if a marquee is erected at the side of the building. The Hall is located on Somerton Road and opens onto the recreation area, which has an enclosed child’s play area.
The building is regularly hired for private events including christenings, weddings & children’s parties. Exercise, martial arts, yoga & art classes meet here, a number of social clubs use the space and it of cause the chosen venue for our annual fund raising events including Flower Show, Quiz Night, Race Night, Friendship Evening and Bonfire Night.
We look forward to being your choice of venue.
To make an enquiry or booking, please contact the Hall Clerk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check Village Hall availability by clicking on: UH Village Hall Calendar.
Our Village Hall Hire Charges & Hire Agreement (including Terms & Conditions) documents are available below for download:
Hire Agreement Upper Heyford Village Hall
Hire Charges Upper Heyford Village Hall
All of the following facilities are included in our standard hire charges:
- Small entrance lobby
- Main hall & stage
- Floor to ceiling folding glass doors opening onto recreation area
- Disabled access from car park
- Car park at front of building (capacity 25 with unlimited overflow onto recreation area)
- Large kitchen with serving hatch, large oven & hob, 2 sinks, plenty of space for commercial catering equipment and access available from the rear of the building.
- Small kitchen with 2 serving hatches, oven & sink
(NB. We do not have a fridge, freezer or dishwasher in the building)
- Ladies & gentlemen’s toilets
- Disabled toilet & baby changing facilities
- 12 Rectangular tables seating 8
- 1 Large circular table seating 8
- 100 Upholstered folding chairs
- 100 China dinner plates
- 100 Mugs
- 100 Sets of cutlery
- Cleaning materials & equipment